Friday, July 3, 2009

EVERYONE LOVES FREE!
Hey, batter batter! Are you a "baseball fan" or do you know someone that is? "Play Ball" makes a home run gift or home decor accent for sports memorabilia collectors and baseball fans alike. It is featured during the Month of July at 10% off.
Enter my Door Prize Drawing for July and you could win this Warmer for FREE! Everyone loves FREE! It's easy to enter! Just leave a comment here or email me @ wicklessbrunette@gmail.com
Place an order in July and you will be entered twice. www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh
Good luck! Make sure to check back in August to see if you are a winner.
Your Scentsy Consultant
Tonjelle Halladay

6 comments:

  1. With 4 boys and spending most of our time at the baseball fields this one would go so well in my house! Thanks scentsy!
    Stephanie Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for the drawing!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win this one!
    J Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Baseball & Scentsy!
    Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this one for my room.
    Alexis S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a baby boy, so this would be cute in his room.
    Megan Goodrich

    ReplyDelete