Tuesday, June 2, 2009



Utah's CraziBeautiful

Utah's CraziBeautiful (CBW) is excited to share yet another wonderful woman in CBW's tab "Honoring Womanhood."

Show your love and support, visit CBW today and post a comment for Tonjelle!

Thank You!
CBW
http://www.crazibeautiful.com/

I am so honored that CraziBeautiful would feature me, my Scentsy business and my cause to raise awareness for Tuberous Sclerosis. I would like to thank CraziBeautiful. Check out there website, it's AMAZING!
Now you have two opportunities to enter my Give-Away! Post a comment at CraziBeautiful and on my Scentsy Treasures blog. I'm giving away two Warmers this month, so you have double the chances of winning the New Warmer for June "Liberty". It is going to be in high demand, it is so cute!
I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is such a cute warmer! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

    ReplyDelete