Tuesday, June 9, 2009

EVERYONE LOVES FREE!
Enter my Drawing for a FREE Scentsy Warmer!
Win the New Warmer of the Month for June "Liberty"!
I just LOVE this Warmer! It is so cute to display during the summer months especially for Independence Day. Perfect for showing your support to our soldiers. Liberty makes a great gift for someone or just for yourself. It's going to be very popular and in high demand.
It's easy to enter! Just leave a comment here with your name and email address, or you can just email me @ wicklessbrunette@gmail.com
Place an order in June and you will be entered twice. www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh
This month I'm actually giving away two "Liberty" Warmers. Post a comment here and under my article at http://www.crazibeautiful.com/ under "Honoring Womanhood" and you will have two chances to win the "Liberty" Warmer.
Good luck and check back here July 1st to see if you are one of the two winners!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this warmer! Hope I win it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute warmer...I love it. Please enter me for your drawing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scentsy!
    Megan Goodrich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute warmer!
    Connie O'Hara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tonjelle,
    I would love to win the warmer I love it.
    Michele Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Gotta have it!
    Linda Bowles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to enter your drawing. I love the warmer! (Connie's sister)
    Marianne Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of this warmer!
    Stephanie Jackson

    ReplyDelete