Wednesday, April 8, 2009


My Monthly Specials for April!
I'm offering FREE shipping on any size Scentsy order. Just place your order under my FREE shipping event and select the box to have your order shipped to the hostess. I will then drop ship the order to you!
Join My Team! Become a Independent Scentsy Consultant this month and receive a
FREE Plug-In of your choice!
Host! You can host a qualifying party this month, (open house, catalog) and recieve a $15 Gift Certificate in addition to the Hostess Rewards!!! Call me today to schedule your event!
Fundraisers! I will donate 20-25% off the sales to a fundraiser of your choice! These work just like regular "parties" except that instead of receiving the hostess rewards, your organization or group will get the 20-25% of the sales in a check from me!
To place an order visit my website www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh or call Tonjelle at 801-636-8011.

No comments:

Post a Comment