Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Become an Independent Scentsy Consultant!
Scentsy is one of the fastest growing companys. Scensty has experienced almost 500% growth each year since it's birth in 2004. Scentsy sold over $8 million in product during the month of March - over $1 million dollars on March 31st alone! Doesn't sound like a recession to me!! People love and will continue to purchase Scentsy because our products are authentic, simple, and a great value. We're wickless, which means no soot, flame or danger to your family and home. You decide how much income you make! Your income potential is limitless! Work from home and chose your own hours. For only $99 you'll receive your starter kit from Scentsy! This includes everything you need to get your business started, including your own Scentsy website!
If you join my team during the month of April, I will personally give you your choice of Scentsy Plug-In to help get you started! This is a little gift of my appreciation to you for choosing me to be your sponsor! Scentsy has truly blessed my life. It is the funnest thing I have ever done! Everyone LOVES Scentsy, it just sells itself.
If you'd like to join Scentsy - let me know!
Call me at 801-636-8011 or email me at wicklessbrunette@gmail.com if you have any questions. If your ready to start your own Scentsy business visit my website www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh and click on "Start a Business".
Life's a Party!
Tonjelle Halladay
Independent Scentsy Consultant & Director

No comments:

Post a Comment