Monday, September 14, 2009

Giving back to our community!
I know you're just going to LOVE this! I'm am so excited for our Contribute 2009 Big Help for Small Businesses. With many loosing their jobs, foreclosures and greater demand at local food banks, these aren’t just stories on a newscast. Americans are struggling. Small businesses are at risk. We must rally to help small businesses in our communities – the very businesses that often lead an economic recovery. I have pledged to spend just $50 at a locally owned small business and encouraging others to do the same, we can spread the word and collectively contribute to small businesses and to our surrounding communities. On Oct. 12th I will ralley our group and many others together to give back to our community. I would LOVE you to join us and help us spread the word! You can find out more by going to the Scentsy Contribute 2009 webpage at http://www.scentsycontribute.org/

Thank you! We love and appreciate you so much! "Giving back, it just makes SCENTS!" Contact me when you have taken the pledge so I can give you the time and info we will be meeting. I'm so excited, we are going to have so much fun!
Tonjelle Halladay
801-636-8011
wicklessbrunette@gmail.com
Tonjelle Halladay

No comments:

Post a Comment