Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HELP WANTED!

There is a huge demand for Scentsy products, however there are not enough Distributors to market our products and we need help reaching everyone. The Scentsy business opportunity is perfect for anyone. Whether you need a little extra income or want to earn enough to leave your full-time job, the opportunities are unlimited! With Scentsy, you can create income doing something you truly love – so you can have more time to be with the ones you love! Scentsy products are easy to sell, Scentsy just sells itself, and the opportunity can fit into nearly any schedule. Scentsy has proven to be the leader in the Direct Selling Industry and for only $99 you can start your own Scentsy Business. You will receive everything you need to get you on your way to success!

Benefits for joining my Team:
Hands on Training, My Individual Attention and Availability, New Consultant Training, Nationwide Training (I have the knowledge to train you any where you are located, I have Consultants across the Country), Monthly Team Meetings, Business Tools and Downloads, Team Website, Team Conference calls. I want to teach you how to have a successful Scentsy Business and help you reach your goals.
You could be the FIRST Scentsy Consultant in your area!
If you would like to talk to me about becoming an Independent Scentsy Consultant, contact me today. For more information email me @ wicklessbrunette@gmail.com for a FREE eBook which provides more details on the Scentsy Opportunity.
If you know someone that would LOVE Scentsy, send them this link to my website and change their life forever! www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh

No comments:

Post a Comment