Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My February Specials!

It's the month to show LOVE and Appreciation to all my Customers, receive 10% OFF your order plus FREE shipping! Now is the time to order and stock up on your favorite Scents before their discontinued March 1st!
Hostess Special: Host a Party or Basket Party (Scent Event) in the month of February receive a Scentsy Car Kit (car candle & room spray) of your choice for FREE!
New Consultant Special: This month only, if you join my Scentsy Team you will receive Double the New Consultant Kit! That's right! You'll receive both the Fall/Winter scents and catalogs and the new Spring/Summer scents and catalogs. Also, by joining my team this month you will receive a special gift from me, a Scentsy Plug-In and Warmer of your choice!
WOW! Now that's a SWEET opportunity you don't want to miss!
Go to my website @ www.scentsy.com/tonjelleh
to place an order, schedule a scent event, or become a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment